Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to lease a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these people stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may can be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to complete each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and find a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.